Scientifically formulated KMR® provides kittens with advanced nutrition that is easy-to-digest and closely matches mother's milk in protein, fat and carbohydrates. KMR is fortified with key vitamins and minerals plus taurine, an essential amino acid required for proper eye and heart development. Make sure your kitten grows up healthy, vital and strong with KMR – the #1 selling kitten milk replacer from PetAg®.
- All natural, all-milk protein formula with no preservatives
- Easy to digest and highly palatable
- Meets the AAFCO cat nutrient profiles for complete and balanced nutrition
- No mixing required
- For kittens from newborn to up to six weeks
- Available in 8 oz. and 11 oz. sizes
- Also available as a powder formula in 6 oz., 12 oz., 28 oz. and 5 lb. sizes
- For weaning kittens, choose KMR® 2nd Step™. It provides easy transition from KMR milk replacer to solid foods.
Ingredients: Water, condensed skim milk, milk protein concentrate, soybean oil, heavy cream, dipotassium phosphate, sodium chloride, L-arginine, soy lecithin, choline hydroxide, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin E supplement, carrageenan, manganese sulfate, taurine, calcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, ascorbic acid (preservative), niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrins, vitamin D supplement, copper sulfate, potassium citrate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, potassium iodide, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein, min : 7.5% Crude Fat, min : 4.5% Crude Fiber, max : 0.0% Moisture, max : 82.0% The calorie content (ME) is 723 kcal/kg or 11 kcal/Tbs This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.