Because cats are true carnivores, they crave protein from high quality sources like salmon, herring, chicken and turkey. Wild Sea Catch recipe is formulated to provide this high protein nutrition to help build and maintain lean muscle mass with a taste your cat will love. Along with protein, there is a healthy mix of vegetables and fruits, which contain natural antioxidants important for everyday optimal health. Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus promote strong bones and teeth. Vitamins and minerals help support your cat's immune system. This grain-free diet is a healthy alternative and is sure to be one your cat will enjoy.
- Adult and kitten formula is loaded with protein from easily-digestible salmon and herring meals to support growing muscles.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidants plus nutrient-rich fruits and veggies to support a healthy immune system, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, and natural fibers to support gastrointestinal health.
- Zero grains or gluten, so it’s also great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies, and contains minerals to support strong bones for all that leaping.
- Made in the USA in BPA-free packaging from clean natural gas so it’s environmentally-friendly.
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,800 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup